rigatoni (3/4 box)
bell peppers (preferably red and yellow), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
pitted kalamata olives, halved
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
red wine vinegar
crushed red pepper
kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Spread the pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the olives, parsley, capers, vinegar, red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until heated though, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and pine nuts to the skillet and cook, tossing, for 1 minute.