- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until the tomatoes are beginning to burst, 20 to 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, spread the ricotta on the toasted baguette slices, top with the tomato mixture, and sprinkle with the thyme.