Red Wine Sangria
Serves 7| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 bottle Rioja or other light- or medium-bodied red wine
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) brandy, optional
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint large, plump blackberries
- 1 cup club soda
- Combine wine, lemonade, sugar, and brandy (if using) in a large pitcher and stir to dissolve sugar. Add fruit and pour in club soda. Refrigerate for 1 hour or more before serving to allow fruit to macerate and sweeten sangria. Serve in tall glasses filled with ice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 139Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 44mg
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 9mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.