Red Wine Pasta With Romano
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the linguine and salt and cook for 7 minutes. Drain the linguine and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, bring the wine to a simmer in a small saucepan. Pour it into the pot with the drained pasta and place it over medium-high heat.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until the wine is almost completely absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the oil, and toss. Divide the linguine among bowls and sprinkle with the Romano, pepper, and lemon zest.
- Per Serving
- Calories 375Calories From Fat 19%
- Fat 3g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 45mg
- Sodium 435mg
- Carbohydrate 52g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 14g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .