- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- 1/4 cup blue sparkling or decorating sugar
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or strawberry ice cream
- Combine the chocolate and oil in a double boiler or a medium heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of simmering water; stir together until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the top 2 inches of the cones in the melted chocolate, gently shaking to let any excess drip off. Immediately coat the top inch of the cones in the sugar by dipping or sprinkling. Lay flat on parchment paper until the chocolate is hardened, at least 30 minutes and up to 12 hours. Just before serving, top with the sorbet.