- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- kosher salt and pepper
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the bell peppers and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix in the parsley. Pour over the vegetables in the skillet, stir once, and crumble the cheese over the top.
- Transfer to oven and bake until the center is set, 18 to 20 minutes. Slide out of the skillet and cut into squares before serving warm or at room temperature.