Red Curry Chicken Skewers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Add the chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour. Soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Heat grill to medium. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the snap peas, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cooking, tossing, until the vegetables are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables, rice, and lime wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 454Calories From Fat 91
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Sodium 495mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 87mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Although you’ll find several types of Thai curry paste in the supermarket, the red variety—typically made from red chili peppers, lemongrass, ginger, and kaffir limes—is the most common. A spoonful instantly adds depth of flavor to soups and stir-fries.