- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 pound snap peas, trimmed
- 4 scallions, sliced
- lime wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Add the chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour. Soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Heat grill to medium. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the snap peas, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cooking, tossing, until the vegetables are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables, rice, and lime wedges.