Red Bean and Spinach Burritos
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion in oil over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, beans, and salt and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the cilantro.
- Divide the rice-and-bean mixture among the warm tortillas. Top each with some cheese and spinach and roll. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 850Calories From Fat 293
- Fat 33g
- Sat Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 50mg
- Sodium 1,442mg
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 106g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 12g
- Iron 8mg
- Calcium 631mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .