onion, finely chopped
15-ounce can pinto beans
chopped fresh cilantro
Monterey Jack, shredded
prewashed baby spinach
sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion in oil over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, beans, and salt and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the cilantro.
- Divide the rice-and-bean mixture among the warm tortillas. Top each with some cheese and spinach and roll. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.