- 1cups rice
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8ounces Monterey Jack, shredded
- 6ounces prewashed baby spinach
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion in oil over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, beans, and salt and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the cilantro.
- Divide the rice-and-bean mixture among the warm tortillas. Top each with some cheese and spinach and roll. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.