- 2 navel oranges, washed and patted dry
- 1 cup dark or golden raisins
- 1 12-ounce bag cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- Peel one orange, discarding the peel. Leave the other orange unpeeled. Cut both oranges into wedges.
- Place the oranges and raisins in a food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped. Add the cranberries and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
- Transfer the relish to a serving bowl. Stir in the liqueur. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.