- 1pound sweet potatoes, peeeled and diced
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 16 to 18ounces of fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2cup crumbled fresh goat cheese, plus more for serving
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ⅓ cup of the pasta water, drain the ravioli, and return them to the pot.
- Gently mix the ravioli with the goat cheese and the reserved pasta water; fold in the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with more goat cheese, if desired.