- 16 to 18ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head medium cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4cup pitted green olives, halved
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water, drain the ravioli, and return them to the pot.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower, garlic, red pepper, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Gently mix the ravioli with the cauliflower mixture, olives, and reserved pasta water.