16 to 18
fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
cloves garlic, sliced
10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
kosher salt and black pepper
grated ricotta salata
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water, drain the ravioli, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently mix the ravioli with the peas, reserved pasta water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle with the bacon and ricotta salata.