Ravioli With Mushrooms and Chard
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved pecorino
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until they’re tender and any liquid has evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top the ravioli with the vegetable mixture, drizzle with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the pecorino.
- Per Serving
- Calories 598Calories From Fat 270
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 74mg
- Sodium 1,284mg
- Protein 23g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 394mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .