16 to 18
fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
olive oil, plus more for drizzling
bunch Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves chopped
cloves garlic, chopped
kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until they’re tender and any liquid has evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top the ravioli with the vegetable mixture, drizzle with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the pecorino.