Ravioli With Grape Tomatoes and Wine
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture, butter, and parsley.
- Per Serving
- Calories 510Calories From Fat 209
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 80mg
- Sodium 842mg
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 55g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 179mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .