- 16 to 18ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture, butter, and parsley.