- 1/4cup walnuts
- 16 to 18ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 1/2cup grated fontina
- 1/4cup mascarpone
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until fragrant and toasted, 6 to 8 minutes; coarsely chop.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add the fontina and mascarpone and cook, whisking vigorously, until melted and smooth.
- Gently mix the ravioli with the cream mixture, walnuts, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle with the chives before serving.