Ravioli With Brown Butter and Sage
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pine nuts and sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sage is crisp and the butter and pine nuts are browned (but not burned), 6 to 8 minutes.
- Gently mix in the ravioli, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 568Calories From Fat 301
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 110mg
- Sodium 837mg
- Protein 17g
- Carbohydrate 50g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 185mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .