Ravioli With Spinach and Bacon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and divide among bowls.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Crumble.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the spinach, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing, until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir the bacon and lemon juice into the spinach. Spoon the mixture over the ravioli.
- Per Serving
- Calories 479Calories From Fat 40%
- Protein 20g
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Calcium 202mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1082mg
- Cholesterol 75mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
In a pinch, you can use frozen leaf spinach instead of fresh. Thaw a 10-ounce box and squeeze out any excess water before cooking.