Ravioli With Sautéed Zucchini
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini mixture and ¼ cup of the Parmesan to the ravioli and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 492Calories From Fat 39%
- Protein 22g
- Carbohydrate 52g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Sodium 853mg
- Cholesterol 75mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Select zucchini that are bright-skinned, firm (especially at the stems), and under 8 inches long—they can become bitter and watery as they grow.