- 1pound cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, sliced into thin half-moons
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini mixture and ¼ cup of the Parmesan to the ravioli and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan.