Ravioli With Roasted Zucchini
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 pound cheese ravioli (preferably fresh)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the zucchini in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle with the oil. Top with crushed red pepper, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan, pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Roast zucchini for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until tender and just golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add the ravioli and remaining salt to boiling water. Return to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent ravioli from sticking.
- Cook ravioli for 3 minutes after they begin to float. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Toss the ravioli gently with roasted zucchini, half the parsley, and half the remaining Parmesan. Serve immediately with remaining parsley and Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 368Calories From Fat 42%
- Calcium 263mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Fat 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 19mg
- Sat Fat 7g
- Sodium 580mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This roasted zucchini makes a delicious side for steak, lamb, or chicken.