Ravioli With Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel–lined plate. Break into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add the pecans and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar. Add the bacon and toss to combine. Serve over the ravioli. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil and top with the Parmesan, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 607
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 74mg
- Sodium 1,039mg
- Protein 21g
- Carbohydrate 56g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 197mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .