cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
pecan halves, coarsely chopped
Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
kosher salt and black pepper
white wine vinegar
grated Parmesan, for serving
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel–lined plate. Break into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add the pecans and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar. Add the bacon and toss to combine. Serve over the ravioli. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil and top with the Parmesan, if desired.