Ravioli With Brown Butter and Sage
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and return the ravioli to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until it foams. Add the shallots and cook, stirring, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add the sage and cook until the leaves turn crisp, about 1 ½ minutes. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shallot-sage butter to the pasta pot and toss gently. Add ½ cup Parmesan and toss again.
- Divide the pasta among bowls and top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 784Calories From Fat 40%
- Fat 35g
- Sat Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 143mg
- Sodium 713mg
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 26g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the ravioli with steamed green beans tossed with toasted almonds, butter, salt, and pepper.