- 1 24-ounce package fresh cheese ravioli
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 16 fresh sage leaves
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4cup (3 ounces) grated Parmesan
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and return the ravioli to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until it foams. Add the shallots and cook, stirring, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add the sage and cook until the leaves turn crisp, about 1 ½ minutes. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shallot-sage butter to the pasta pot and toss gently. Add ½ cup Parmesan and toss again.
- Divide the pasta among bowls and top with the remaining Parmesan.