- 1 pound cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 crisp apple (such as Braeburn or Gala), cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring often, until lightly toasted and fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the apple, parsley, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Spoon over the ravioli and sprinkle with the Parmesan.