Raspberry Sorbet With Whipped Cream and Meringues
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 16 small meringue cookies
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream and sugar until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Using your hands, gently break the cookies into pieces over a second medium bowl.
- Scoop the sorbet into individual dishes. Spoon the whipped cream over each and sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of the crumbled
cookies over the tops.
- Per Serving
- Calories 240Calories From Fat 41%
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 11mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .