Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 graham crackers
- 32 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 1.5-ounce chocolate bars (such as Hershey's)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Adjust rack to middle position and heat broiler or toaster oven. Break the crackers in half to form squares and place on a baking sheet. Arrange 4 marshmallow halves on top of each square. Broil for 30 to 60 seconds or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Break each chocolate bar into 12 pieces. Arrange the chocolate and raspberries on top of half the crackers. Invert the remaining marshmallow-topped crackers onto the raspberry-and-chocolate–topped crackers, pressing gently to make sandwiches. Stack them, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 431.35Calories From Fat 20%
- Calcium 56.32mg
- Carbohydrate 84.63g
- Cholesterol 4.89mg
- Fat 9.45g
- Fiber 3.56g
- Iron 1.89mg
- Protein 4.96mg
- Sat Fat 3.49g
- Sodium 232.58mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .