- 1 large banana, sliced
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 kiwi or banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed or chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons puffed rice cereal or granola
- Place the banana, raspberries, almond milk, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with the kiwi or banana, almonds, flaxseed, and cereal.