Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry juice drink, such as Welch's
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup or creme de cassis
- In a blender, puree 1½ cups raspberries, raspberry juice drink, and corn syrup (or crème de cassis) until smooth. Fold in the remaining cup of raspberries.
- Divide among the molds or paper cups. Cover and freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 55.67Calories From Fat 3%
- Calcium 7.89mg
- Carbohydrate 14.03g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0.21g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 0.22mg
- Protein 0.41mg
- Sodium 10.47mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .