Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 ball unbaked Sweet Sugar Crust dough
- 1 cup seedless raspberry or other favorite jam
- Make the Sweet Sugar Crust.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie or tart pan, creating about a 1/2-inch low rim around the edge; set aside.
- In a saucepan, gently heat the jam until just melted and pour it into the prepared pan. Divide the remaining dough into 8 pieces, then roll them into 7-inch-long strips. Working on a floured surface, gently press each strip with your thumb to make indentations.
- Arrange over the jam in a crisscross pattern to create a lattice. Trim ends. Bake until the crust is golden and the jam starts to bubble, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 374Calories From Fat 29%
- Calcium 12mg
- Carbohydrate 62g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Fat 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 4mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 123mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .