Raspberry-Coconut Oatmeal Bars
Makes 8 dozen bars
- 1 17.5-ounce bag Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix*
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cookie mix, butter, water, and coconut. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and spread the jam evenly on top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Remove to a wire rack and let cool completely. Whisk together the sugar and enough lemon juice to make a thick but fluid glaze. Drizzle the glaze on top of the cookies in the baking pan, then cut into finger-size bars.
- Per Serving
- Calories 44
- Calcium 2mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Fat 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 0mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 28mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
*Do not add the ingredients called for in the label directions.