- 1 17.5-ounce bag Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix*
- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3tablespoons water
- 1cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2cup raspberry jam
- 1/2cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cookie mix, butter, water, and coconut. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and spread the jam evenly on top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Remove to a wire rack and let cool completely. Whisk together the sugar and enough lemon juice to make a thick but fluid glaze. Drizzle the glaze on top of the cookies in the baking pan, then cut into finger-size bars.