- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 9-inch basic flaky piecrust, parbaked
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Whisk together buttermilk, sugar, butter, flour, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the piecrust and bake until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool, then chill until firm, 4 to 5 hours.
- Top with raspberry jam and toasted sliced almonds before serving.