- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium raw beets (about 1 pound), peeled and coarsely grated
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Transfer to a plate or rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until cool.
- Cook the edamame according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, ginger, honey, ½ cup water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Divide the watercress, beets, radishes, edamame, and quinoa among plates and drizzle with the dressing.