- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup raisins
- toasted nuts and chopped banana, for serving
- Combine the quinoa, oats, sugar, cinnamon, milk, and 1 2⁄3 cups water in a small pot. Cook, stirring often, until very tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in the raisins and cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with the nuts, banana, and more milk and brown sugar, if desired.