- 1cup quinoa
- 4 large eggs
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 6ounces smoked salmon
- fresh lemon juice, for serving
- sliced scallions, for serving
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, covered, 2 to 4 minutes for slightly runny yolks. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the quinoa topped with the fried eggs, avocado, and salmon, dividing evenly. Drizzle with the lemon juice and top with scallions.