- 1 1/2tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and thinly sliced into 10 pieces
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) pecans, chopped
- 3tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 7.5-ounce tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Drop a piece of butter in the bottom of each of 10 compartments of a muffin tin. Arrange the banana slices on top. Sprinkle the pecans and brown sugar over the bananas. Top each compartment with a biscuit. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place a baking sheet on top of the muffin tin while the buns are still hot. Carefully flip the tin over, tapping the bottom to release the buns. Transfer to a platter. Serve warm.