Quick Shrimp Po' Boys
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 8-ounce boxes frozen popcorn shrimp or breaded shrimp
- 4 cups coleslaw mix (from a 16-ounce bag)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 large baguette
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Bake the shrimp according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and dressing.
- Cut the baguette crosswise into 4 pieces and split each in half lengthwise.
- Layer the bottoms with the coleslaw and tomatoes. Divide the shrimp evenly among them and sandwich with the bread tops.
- Per Serving
- Calories 271Calories From Fat 30%
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 120mg
- Sodium 458mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 14g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the sandwiches with butter lettuce tossed with sliced apples, fennel, and your favorite vinaigrette.