10-ounce box couscous
large clove garlic, thinly sliced
light brown sugar
pinch ground nutmeg
red wine vinegar
15-ounce can diced peaches or peach slices, drained
rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add the sugar, nutmeg, vinegar, and orange juice and bring to a simmer.
- Add the peaches and continue to simmer until the liquid has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the couscous and chicken among individual bowls, top with the peach sauce, and sprinkle with the parsley (if desired).