- 2 1/2cups potato chips
- 1pound lump crabmeat, picked through to remove shells
- 1/3cup tartar sauce
- 1 1/2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- black pepper
- 2tablespoons butter, thinly sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, finely crush the potato chips. Add the crabmeat, tartar sauce, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties and place on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet. Top each with a pat of butter.
- Broil the patties until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges.