Quick Chicken Caesar Salad
Serves 2| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more, shaved, for serving
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup croutons
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce and toss to coat. Top with the chicken, croutons, and additional shaved Parmesan, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 363
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 69mg
- Sodium 703mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 165mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Brown bagging it? Pack the dressing, salad, and croutons separately and toss them together just before eating.