- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more, shaved, for serving
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2cup croutons
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce and toss to coat. Top with the chicken, croutons, and additional shaved Parmesan, if desired.