Quick Beef Bourguignonne
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the soup and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add the steak and the juices from the bowl and simmer, 2 minutes. Divide into individual bowls and sprinkle with the parsley, if using.
- Per Serving
- Calories 525Calories From Fat 22%
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 91mg
- Sodium 922mg
- Carbohydrate 42g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 34g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The stew can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for to 3 months.