Beatriz da Costa
sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
kosher salt and pepper
10-ounce package sliced mushrooms
16-ounce package frozen pearl onions
10.75-ounce can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom soup
flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the soup and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add the steak and the juices from the bowl and simmer, 2 minutes. Divide into individual bowls and sprinkle with the parsley, if using.