- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 10-ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 1 16-ounce package frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 10.75-ounce can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the soup and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add the steak and the juices from the bowl and simmer, 2 minutes. Divide into individual bowls and sprinkle with the parsley, if using.