- 8 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 3cups grated Cheddar (12 ounces)
- 4 large eggs, fried
- salsa verde, sliced scallions, and hot sauce, for serving
- Brush the tortillas on one side with the oil. Dividing evenly, form sandwiches with the tortillas (oiled-sides out) and the Cheddar.
- In batches, broil the sandwiches on 2 foil-lined rimmed baking sheets until the tortillas are crisp and the cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Top with the eggs. Add the salsa, scallions, and hot sauce.