- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1/4teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3tablespoons vodka
- 2tablespoons half and half
- 1tablespoon canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the sugar and ⅛ teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice on a small plate. Dip the rim of a chilled martini glass in water, then dip in the sugar to coat.
- In a martini shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, half and half, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and the remaining ⅛ teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously, then strain into the prepared glass.